The AFL-CIO is rallying behind efforts to raise the federal minimum hourly wage to $10.10.
New Hampshire CEOs on the list, based on total compensation, are:
- Thomas Gutierrez, GT Advanced Technologies, Merrimack (2012): $6,359,269
- Timothy McGrath, PC Connection Inc., Merrimack (2012): $3,264,949
- Roger L. Fix, Standex International Corp., Salem (2013): $2,628,680
- Robert A. Eberle, Bottomline Technologies, Portsmouth (2013): $2,347,431
- Robert G. Schoenberger, Unitil Corp., Hampton (2013): $1,738,963
- Raymond Barrette, White Mtns Ins. Group LTD, Hanover (2012): $1,267,721
- Lawrence J. Ellison of Oracle Corp. – $79,440,657
- Elon Musk of Telsa Motors Inc. – $78,150,010
AFL-CIO on its numbers:
"CEO compensation data was obtained from proxy statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the latest fiscal years. The CEO compensation data was provided to the AFL-CIO by Salary.com and includes data for some 3,000 corporations, including most of those listed in the Russell 3000 Index."