Cobbetts Pond Pizzeria is a casual, family-friendly eatery located in the Windham Plaza on Cobbetts Pond Road. The restaurant specializes in calzones, pizza and other Italian inspired dishes. Cobbetts Pond Pizzeria also offers a number of Greek favorites including gyros and baklava.
The wide variety of menu items makes it a great place for families with picky eaters. Kid-friendly favorites include the personal cheese pizza and chicken fingers.
Cobbetts Pond Pizzeria is open daily for lunch and dinner. Reservations are not required, but it is wise to call ahead for a group of four or more since seating is limited.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Calzones, sandwiches, wraps, pasta, pizza, and salads.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Calzones
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Roast beef sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gourmet cheese pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual