Roadies Fried Chicken of Windham
Roadies Fried Chicken of Windham is located at the intersection of Route 111 and Route 128 inside Waterhouse Country Store. Roadies is known throughout the area for its signature fried chicken, fries and sweet potato wedges. It also has a full dessert menu, featuring hot fudge sundaes and other ice cream favorites. Most of its ingredients come from local sources. There is a small indoor seating area with about three tables that can each seat up to four people. There are also several picnic tables located outside.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located near the front of the building.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast sandwiches, fried chicken, French fries, potato wedges, ice cream and other desserts
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fried chicken breast and sweet potato wedges
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual