For more than 15 years The Lobster Tail has provided New Englanders with fresh seafood in a casual dining atmosphere. The Lobster Tail's menu includes a wide range of seasonal and year round dishes made with local seafood products.
The Lobster Tail in Windham boasts a cocktail lounge with a full wine list in addition to bottled and draft beers. The Lobster Tail is group-friendly and can be rented out for private parties and other events.
The restaurant guarantees that they have the best seafood in New England and pride themselves on their "dock to plate" service.
Guests that visit The Lobster Tail on their birthday also receive a free meal. Visit their website for additional coupons or sign-up to have discount information sent directly to your email account.
Reservations are not required, however, they are encouraged.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh seafood, chicken, steak, pasta, salads, soups and bisques, wine and beer.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lobstertail.net/menus/
- Specialties: Lobster and King Crab
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Homemade Lobster Ravioli, Swordfish Ka-bobs, Lazy Man's Lobster.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: 2lb Stuffed Lobster
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual