Waterhouse Country Store
Waterhouse Country Store is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 111 and Route 128. The locally owned business has a self-service gas station with diesel fuel and gasoline in addition to a well-stocked snack and beverage section. Inside Waterhouse Country Store is a Honey Dew Donuts, part of the well-known New England fast-food chain, as well as Roadies Fried Chicken and an ice cream shop. The store also has a full selection of beers from popular breweries such as Sam Adams, Anheiser-Busch and Budweiser. Cigarettes and lottery tickets are also sold.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 6am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located near the front of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Diesel fuel and unleaded, mid-grade and premium gasoline; lottery tickets, snacks and beverages
- Return policy: Returns are not accepted.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No