The Windham Deli proudly serves Boar's Head meat and other deli-quality products to the Windham community. Tables, both inside and out, provide customers with ample seating. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. Most popular items include paninis, Ruebens, and steak and cheese sandwiches.
Owner Rob says, "Stop by the Windham Deli for some great homemade food!"
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8:30pm; Sun, 10am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance on Same Level as Sidewalk
- Founding Date: July 4, 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, chips, soups, salads, desserts, subs, Boars Head meat
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: windhamdeli.com/WindhamDeli.com___Always_Fresh!/Menu.html
- Specialties: Boar's Head Meat, Deli quality steak and cheese, Home made soups, salads, and sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Windham has a great, small-town feel and a very close knit community. It's a very progressive, family-friendly town.